Kakadu Plum Extract
Kakadu Plum also known as (Gubinge, Billygoat Plum or Murunga) is a native tree from Australia, the fruit is wild harvested by Indigenous communities exclusively in the Kimberleys, Northern Territory and Arnhem Land.
Indigenous Australians have used this fruit extensively for food, its healing properties and traditional medicine.
The CELLULAR EXTRACTION process used to extract this potent extract, delivers the world’s highest source of bioavailable Vitamin C in a water-soluble format.
PROPERTIES & BENEFITS
- High potency of vitamin C
- Potent antioxidant
- Photoprotection from UV A and B damaging light
- Stimulates growth of collagen reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces colour pigmentation in the skin, skin whitening properties
- Helps with inflammatory skin disorders
- Improves skin hydration
- Good wound healer, helps with treatment of psoriasis
- Promotes good skin elasticity in aged skin
- Potent anti – aging properties
- Reduces dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.